Loading...

Friday, February 17

LOUIS VUITTON PRESENTS “WALKING IN FABRIZIO VITI’S SHOES (This is awesome)

Fashion dolls have been a central inspiration for Fabrizio Viti, Louis Vuitton’s shoe style director. They stimulate his imagination just as art, photography and old movies. He has been collecting dolls since he was three years old and as a result, today he has a collection with around 500 pieces. Dive into his colorful universe with this stop motion film produced by Les Courtisans for New Now, Louis Vuitton’s online magazine. [Source: Trendland]



Back in 1944, following World War II  due to a shortage in resources, the Haute Couture fashion houses of Paris created the Thêatre de la Mode. Imagine a spectacle of fashion in miniature, where everything was designed specifically for dolls but with all the same exquisite, Louis Vuitton  detail and perfection of the regular collections.




This has to be close to one of the most amazing things I've seen, I knew about the obsession of dolls but not to this standard. It's amazing what you can find out. Stay tuned for my Louis Vuitton videos because I think I might just have an obsession myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment